Tuesday, February 17, 2015

1 Feb - Happy 2nd birthday!

My baby is not a baby anymore. She's a toddler!
Cannot thank God more for this gift who has brought so much joy and changed my life :)
No party for her this year, but we had a few rounds of celebration.
First one was a buffet dinner at MBS Rise, where the staff surprised her with a cake and song.
She was so fascinated by the candle and refused to blow it out. Eventually the wax melted into the cake. Haha


Following that, she celebrated with her paternal grandparents with a simple meal and a small cake :)

And her favourite part was the actual day at Swensens, where she got to enjoy 2 of her favourite foods! Ice cream and fries! Somehow Swensens is always a thrill for kids.

Dearest Ariel, my prayer for you is that you'll always bear this Sunday school song in your heart as you grow up :)
I won't turn left and I won't turn right
I will not stray from the path that's right
But I'll keep on seeking
And keep on reaching
And follow, follow, follow Jesus Christ
I'm fixin' my eyes on You
I'm fixin' my eyes on You
I'm fixin' my eyes on You - only You!


Stay happy and sweet! Love you forever.

No comments: