It was a journey that required a great deal of tenacity and sacrifice.
I had planned to hit the 2-year mark, but I couldn't do so anymore.
Tiredness was the key factor. Plus a developing toddler who requires more attention and play - I'd rather spend the precious moments after work reading & playing with her, than spend time being with the pump!
I feel so liberated! But a slight tinge of sadness too
Nevertheless, I feel I have done well, and ariel takes formula milk well too, after some long months of weaning.
SO, goodbye breastfeeding. You have been such a big part of me for almost 2 years.
I thank you for the goodness you've brought along to nourish my child.
OK! Moving on... Last Friday was Halloween. I do not endorse this festival. But since I had some neighbours who went all out to decorate their homes, creating scare zones and offered treats; I got ariel a small hat from Daiso and she brought along her pumpkin bucket gift and went home to home to collect candies :)
Quite a fun experience. Some people intentionally dolled up like ghouls to up the spook level. Haha.

No comments:
Post a Comment