Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Flying again!

The last time I took an airplane to travel out of Singapore was in July 2012.
After 2 years, I am finally travelling again!
This Friday night, I'll be heading to Kyushu with my family and my little sweetheart :)
Feeling excited, as quite a lot of time and effort was spent planning the self-drive itinerary and places of interest to visit.
I pray ariel will take this trip well and be covered with divine protection and health! 
It's gonna be her first overseas trip. Food will also be a concern and I pray she won't be picky. 

Come 8 Jan 2015, we'll also be going for our first cruise on Royal Caribbean. It's either Club Med or Royal Caribbean as I appreciate fuss-free holidays when travelling with a young child. Club Med was more expensive, so we decided to try Royal Caribbean. Read up and heard some rave reviews about the cruise, so it's another thing to look forward to!

Life is good :)

Here's a picture of my dear baby who LOVES dogs and is absolutely fearless. She has no qualms about letting a dog eat out of her little palm. Haha.


Recently, I read a short post about the feeling of humdrum in life, living each day with a sense of lack of purpose. And then she had a revelation of having FRESH BREAD every morning. Fresh manna of God's provision of joy, strength, purpose, faith, vision, etc every new morning. Wow! What a powerful reminder to me.

Exodus 16:19-21

19 Then Moses said to them, “No one is to keep any of it until morning.”
20 However, some of them paid no attention to Moses; they kept part of it until morning, but it was full of maggots and began to smell. So Moses was angry with them.
21 Each morning everyone gathered as much as they needed, and when the sun grew hot, it melted away.

No comments: