Thursday, January 24, 2013
Exams over!
Finally, a burden off my shoulders! Now, my last lap - a 7,000 word paper that's due in about 2 weeks and off I'll be to deliver.
I think I am 36 or 37 weeks now? My baby should be full term already. So I'm speaking to her to be cooperative and wait til mummy finishes her paper and she can come out!
During my exams, i had to sit for 3 hours. Highly uncomfortable for someone with a heavy belly. My legs had it worse. But i think the baby was trying her best to be accommodating. Her movements were rather "controlled". haha, after the exam ended, i felt her stretching happily in the womb. Kindly amusing thinking about it...
The past weeks, i constantly thought about what I've got myself into. Handling this stress while I'm supposed to pace down now. Feel more tired nowadays. But anyway, we are definitely more capable than we give ourselves credit for.
Later I'm going try something unusual. Feeling apprehensive but I pray it'll turn out fine :) Shall update my experience after doing it!
No comments:
Post a Comment