Tuesday, March 10, 2009
This has got to be the busiest season in my life thus far! Honestly, there isn't much work to do when preparing of one's wedding, but it's the finding of a home that's the big hassle.
We've spent the past few months tirelessly looking out of a place to call home. Being very careful with our finances, andrew and I do not commit easily to a place and have long lists of considerations.
we did discuss about the money we have given to the building fund all these years, and time spent to serve the Lord. many times, we only get to flip saturday's property listing only on sat night, because our entire day is spent in church. and by the time we call the agent, many units we fancy have already been taken. our combined givings could have easily allowed us to pay downpayments, renovations etc.
BUT through it all, I'm really happy in my heart. my sacrifices would not be forgotten and He would never shortchange us. I'm expectant and I would see the Lord's goodness and blessings as i step into my new phase. God is good all the time! i'm proclaiming His provision over my life and Yes i'll see His miracles come to pass in my life!
well, just needed to come back to blog to have a shout out and confession of faith! Haha :D all shall be wonderfully well!
No comments:
Post a Comment