Thursday, August 04, 2016

Week 35-36

After 3 consecutive visits of low amniotic fluid, I wasn't sure whether to expect it to rise at my latest visit on 1 August.
I drank coconut juice and lots of water everyday. But it was still at a low of 4.7.
Otherwise, baby's growth and heartbeat were already.
I've done so many scans and monitoring this round until i was wearied. Not counting the private-rate charges that come with these investigations!
Another thing was - my cervix was already 2cm dilated.
Means i would likely have to go into pre-term labour.
Doctor ordered for me to have 2 steroid jabs on the thigh which were super painful... and 1 week of hospitalization leave to rest at home.
I'll need to induce the baby out next week if contractions don't take place naturally anytime this week.
People say every pregnancy is different. Well, this round is really different indeed. such a toll on my body compared to my first. Perhaps the loosening of muscles made my hemorrhoids come back. It is really dreadful. My wrist started to hurt too, and i don't recall straining it.
Well, but i count it all joy with a thankful heart :)
Praying that labour and delivery will be fast and complication-free, in His perfect timing.

Seriously, i do not know what to expect since i was induced for my first pregnancy, and have not experienced the rites of labour progression...

No comments: