I was off work a fair bit in the month of December because I had so many days of leave to clear! I've not utilised CY2014's leave at all, and am carrying the whole lot of leave to 2015.
It was fun spending time and doing things with my baby. We did many things locally since we had no plans to travel. From the newly opened water park at Kallang wave, to visiting the zoo and trying Goodwood Park's expensive high tea, December was really a blast but it was gone too soon!
Alas, all good things come to an end and reality resumed on 2 Jan 2015.
I would like to review my 2014 proper and start 2015 with some good resolutions. But this requires a fair bit of time and thought, which I hope to get cranking soon.
Husband, baby and I will be leaving for Royal Caribbean cruise for the next 5 days tomorrow. Looking forward to this break since we did not have a year end holiday like many others :)
Ariel will be 2 in 3 weeks time. My baby is growing too fast... And that reminds me that I've gotta start kindergarten-searching as she'd have to attend Nursery 1 next year. Don't grow up so fast, please!
No comments:
Post a Comment