Thursday, April 17, 2014

First quarter of 2014 flew by!

Tomorrow is Good Friday, a day we remember the sacrifice of Christ.
My aunt just went through a major surgery - Total knee replacement, this morning. Was very concerned for her. With prayers, the whole procedure went well and she's now resting. Must continue to cover her in prayers for a good recovery with no infections and complications.
My life has been rather routine these days. Routinely pressed for time every day! Haha
So, I wonder how people cope with more than one child?
Although I know I cannot just have ONE child, and that the time would come for us to consider a sibling for ariel, I'm just not prepared as yet.
how to love another one? she's already sooooo loveable
Haha, these are rather thrashy thoughts.
I'm just taking a break to destress from work at the moment.
Mind is rather cluttered and I'm not making much sense here, just thought I'll come by to drop a note and keep this blog alive.
Speaking of which, ariel had an inaugural hair trim last Sunday. wahahaha...
She looks rather cartoon. LOL
but CUTE! the little piglet is drinking avocado juice at old airport road hawker centre. Haha, always likes to behave like an adult.
I'm so in love with my babe.

No comments: