Gosh, more than 2 months have passed since my last update. would really have wished to blog more but time just did not permit! 16 september marked the end of my masters journey. it was TOUGH. thinking about the days where i slept only 3 hours sent shivers down my spine. and where i could only get work done after baby has gone to bed, and more so, the maid went home for 3 weeks during my submission period. where do i begin lamenting about the experience... nonetheless, i made it!
And here's my final product. dedicated foremost to the One who created this amazing gift, and my babe!
well we managed to do a 3D2N staycation at pan pacific hotel sometime when ariel was about 4.5 months old. it's so outdated, i know.
she has grown so fast and I've not really been keeping track of her milestones. As long as I know she's a little ahead of the average, or at least near, I'm assured. Heh Heh :)
Well, since I've completed my studies, what am I up to now? I wish I had more time to do what i like, but the answer is NO. Andrew has just embarked on his MBA programme and I'm his ghost writer. sadly. there is still no end to reading and writing... and work has not been very kind too.
I need a break! I really do!
something to give myself a pat on the shoulder for, I am still breastfeeding! yay... no formula milk thus far. And i assure you, it's hard work! literally blood and sweat and... Hunger... haha
No comments:
Post a Comment