Wednesday, June 26, 2013

So in love with the little one!

There's this Sunday school song that goes like:
I keep falling in love with Him over and over and over and over again.

It's so apt to describe how I'm loving my daughter! At 5 months old, she can chuckle, smile, giggle and play with you. what a loving delight :)



Had a good break at MBS to celebrate my sister's 21st. Remarkable service and nice effort to make the birthday girl feel special. The only spoiler was the horrid haze. Argh. Little babe experienced some wheezing from the haze. Other than that, she has been doing well! :) Love her so much, muacks. I actually miss my maternity break, sigh.





It's the last lap of my masters now. A 20,000-word dissertation to be completed by end August.
I am feeling weary and stressed about this.
Constantly battling the lack of sleep and time to get work done.
Lord, empower me, and be the strength of my heart and my portion!

No comments: