Friday, May 17, 2013

It is finished!!!

Phew, can finally take a break after completing 2 exams. perhaps just a breather. Because I have another 2000 words essay on medical law due this coming Monday... darts... that's my portion for now. just have to bear with it and rely on God's strength to see me through! took the entire week off but my days passed too fast. not exactly looking forward to going back to work next week. so I'm thankful for a public holiday coming up. My mum and sis are touring Europe now. how envious I am. heh heh, and I managed to look after my baby while studying! *a pat on my own back* Anyways, the little one is 14 weeks old today! or is it 15 weeks? Hmm. she has brought much joy to my life! :) love you baby! stay happy and healthy!

No comments: