started work last Monday. am currently working about 3 days a week. thankfully my boss is agreeable to such an arrangement :)
It's tiring to be back at work! plus I do not get to have a proper lunch, because i need to utilize my break time to pump milk. have to pump at least 2-3 times at day, because the less I pump, the less milk I'll produce... Demand and supply issue. so far I've managed to stock up about 2 days' worth of feeds in the fridge for my babe. was praying hard that I'd have enough milk when I get back to work so my babe won't have to be supplemented with formula milk. Thank God for answering my prayers! the problem i have now is the lack of storage bottles, despite buying a box of 10 Avent cups last month, a good problem. so I've gotta turn to disposable milk storage bags. To my amazement, it's rather costly... at most retail shops, one disposable bag is about 70 cents to $1. some research online has led me to order a korean brand which is just 23 cents per piece!
well, have yet to try it out. but you know, the information online always have differing views on storage of BM... such as nutrients being lost in the bags, concerns over whether substances in the plastic bags would affect the milk content... one's head can really grow big absorbing these information. at the end of the day, i can only pray, God sanctify the milk! may what my babe consumes bring nourishment to her body and no harm :)
the little one at 10 weeks old!


No comments:
Post a Comment