The feeling of being a mother is still surreal to me. sometimes I look at my baby and I can't believe I'm a mother. haha. 6 weeks have just gone by so fast. Another 2 weeks and I'll be back to work.
Life changes so much. when I go out, I have the desire to keep my time outside as short as possible to get home to see my baby. Attending classes during weekends from 9am - 4pm have been a good prep for me to get back to work. pumping milk during breaks and gulping my food down in 15 minutes. Of course, I'm still dealing with the lack of sleep but things are better now :)
Praying to God for grace, strength and joy to be the best mother I can be. I often lament that I'm rather limited in what I can do now, even at work where I was put up for a High Potential Employee program, things sort of have come to a hold when I got pregnant. doubt I can even resume serving anytime soon. but am assured that there is a time and season for everything, and the Lord has made everything beautiful in His time. I shall enjoy whatever has been placed in my hands now, which are essentially enjoying my babe and completing my masters.
I love my baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment