My institution has recently provided a value-added service to our patients. A free shuttle service from Novena MRT, with an increase in frequency timing.
Alas, this morning there was a problem with the bus, and some patients got delayed in coming.
Patient A
"Sorry, I missed my appointment time. It's because your shuttle bus got delayed in picking us. But no worries, I understand my Q number will be pushed back. Not putting the blame on anyone"... And he smiles. Nice!
Patient B
"This is ridiculous!!! I will get a bigger Q number because I missed my appt time??? But it's not my fault leh. YOUR shuttle bus came late. Can you do something about your system or not!"... My poor young temp got so intimidated by this lady.
So, I conclude, some nice, some not. some appreciative, some just mean & self-centred.
May my days ahead be smoother :)
No comments:
Post a Comment