Monday, September 13, 2010

weekend well spent :)

my weekend was spent accomplishing nothing! zilch! zero!

I should not say that too...

basically, on friday we rested at home. my husband studied for his exams while I washed clothes, ironed clothes, washed the toilets, bought some groceries. then we went to holland v and had a late lunch at Everything with Fries. I must be such a fan because I've dined there 4 times in 2 months!! there are only 2 milkshakes in this world i adore... TCC's nutty shake and EwF's nutella milkshake. heavenly! we were supposed to climb bukit timah but that didn't come to pass due to the rain and part laziness :(

saturday morning was spent swimming at safra before I headed to church. I'm quite glad I've been making time to swim at least twice a week. Sunday, i burnt my pocket on a wedding. and ate ice cream at bt timah. first time visiting udders and I think the cow posters are amusingly cute... hehe

and the weekend went past in a blink of an eye. big sigh.

today's papers and online columns printed the interview done with MM Lee by new york times. there was a strong end-of-life message and I couldn't help but be moved when reading the transcript. we should not take for granted what this great man has built up. his life is extraordinary. may he find the peace he is seeking for. God bless his soul :)

No comments: