I'll be in kukup for the weekend so I thought I'd post my appreciation for this nation before leaving :)
Thank you Sg first of all for raising a visionary like MM Lee! I have witnessed his greatness and humility because I've had the chance to work closely to those who treat him.
Thank you Sg for being the safest nation I could ever live in. Minimal crimes and much peace abound. I'm extremely thankful for this because I had a nightmare of being in a war zone and held at gun point. Gosh... I'd just pray that God put me to sleep before I get tortured!
Thank you Sg for opportunities that I could never enjoy elsewhere. Equality to be given freedom to pursue what I wish to do.
Thank you Sg! There may be millions of complaints from unhappy people who think you have not done things right, but you truly have strived to give the people your best!
Happy national day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment