Saturday, January 23, 2010

Yawn... It's a lazy saturday morning and I'm here in clinic serving patients.

supposed to do a report for my manager but i'm feeling very exhausted mentally. It has been a long week. My colleauge was unwell and I had to cover duties and oversee what seems like a gazillion matters, that explains my frustration in my previous post.

Well, this year there's only 1 main goal that I'm putting all my focus on... that's applying for the masters programme in NUS. honestly, i'm feeling a lot of uncertainty about this, yet i'm having the assurance that I can and I should take a step of faith to go for it. trusting God that all would work out well!

it's a good start so far; and i'm not gonna allow myself to cruise through this year! :)

looking forward to rhema + direction from the Lord, and giving my best shot at life!

No comments: