My bangkok trip went well :) hehe, basically my husband and I ventured almost everywhere on foot. combed through all the major shopping malls in the area of our hotel. we actually visited platinium mall 4 times! haha... the whole mall was like a maze and it was quite impossible to visit every unit. also got lost in the pratunum network of stalls.
after I came back from bangkok, i went to do ushering for fishball ping pong. then it was back to work. and off i went for another trip, this time with pastor eileen and team to the children's church conference in petaling jaya for 5 days. it was a very good experience which i shall take more time to blog about it.
in the midst of all these shuttling, i also squeezed an interview segment with channel newsasia. would not wish to have another experience for media exposure again, haha...
now I'm back at work. next week's christmas. so much to come! help me to finish the year well :)
No comments:
Post a Comment