Monday, October 19, 2009

Probably as we age and get busier, blog-neglect will become inevitable. Haha...

How time flies! I realized I've been working for more than a year now. also been faithfully staying at the same job for a year. will likely be looking for new opportunities next year after i clock my 2 years of working experience. been pretty stagnent over here :P

I'm going on a holiday!!! heading to bangkok for 3 nights on 2 Dec with my hubby. booked the tickets & hotel 2 weeks ago... then I realized that weekend would be the fishball ping pong musical. sadly, that slipped both our minds, and we'll have to pay for a penalty if we change. so i'll go ahead to enjoy my holiday :)

heard many good feedbacks about baiyoke sky hotel in bkk from friends and colleagues. so i'll be heading there to spend my holiday. looking forward to recreation, relaxation and eating!

that's about all for my life now. 2 months to the year end!

No comments: