I'm declared DOWN. went to work yesterday morning and scared a few colleages when they saw my temperature logged at 38.6 degrees. I was sent to the isolation room where a doctor examined and interrogated me for H1N1 virus. was then sent home with 2days MC.
so here I am, having time for myself at home. i slept my day away yesterday :) since i have time, shall blog about my recent trip to Kota Kinabalu. I wouldn't recommend the city as a holiday destination. the shops close at 6pm, lest for a few restaurants and the thriving bak-ku-teh-at-RM8-a-bowl stall below our hotel. go to KK if you wanna enjoy forests and waters.
I didn't take any photos of the city because both of us were warned to carry minimal valuables on the streets. Since KK was close to the coastline, my uncle told us to be wary of illegal immigrants & pirates.
the blue waters of manukan island
we tracked to the cliff
at the edge of the cliff
the crashing waves below
next stop... rafting @ kiulu river
safety briefing...
the cool & clear waters
the course we paddled through
lazy to upload more, leaving you with the picture of the airline we took. very prompt and punctual service! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment