"But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him."
Lord, I want to have the faith that pleases You. I need your approval and blessings in all i do. Give me the bold and confident faith that will gain Your favour. I commit my all into Your hands, agenda and goals don't matter. all that I have gained is counted worthless. I come before You bare and myself, take me for who I am. take this imperfect heart and let it beat against Yours. i am nothing and You are my everything. You have redeemed my life, called me Yours and given me a destiny. let me lead a life worthy of Your sacrifice and restoration. i will not waver for i am a precious child of God. You will never leave me nor forsake me.
No comments:
Post a Comment