Sunday, November 13, 2005

my week was quite eventful. relatives from malaysia are here, and it's their 1st time in singapore. they said people in singapore walk very fast.

my father bought me a dell laptop! inspiron 700m. haha, like finally i have my own.

there are many things i wanna say, many exciting things coming up, beautiful things to appreciate.

greatly refreshed during service today. i just wept and wept. no greater love compares! a simple desire; a contrite heart; a burning passion. reminded me of the book, 'heavenly man'. it's a very good and life changing read.

went for the cch meeting abt our move to expo. i was totally blown away. talk abt christians being relevant to society! God is indeed doing a new work.

Isaiah 43:19 'Behold, I will do a new thing. Now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.'

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!

No comments: