| Your Birthdate: July 8 |
![]() Born on the 8th day of the month, you have a special gift for business, as you can conceive and plan on a grand scale. You have good executive skills and you're a good judge of values. You should try to own your own business, because you have such a strong desire to be in control. You are generally reliable when it comes to handling money; you can be trusted in this regard. Idealistic by nature, you are never too busy to spend some time on worthwhile causes, especially if managerial support are needed. There is much potential for material success associated with this number. |
Here I am, doing silly personality quizzes again. A bit moody from frustrations of academic work, so decided to do wad i enjoy - blogging! Well, last week was murder for me. I was feeling brain dead from the seemingly endless number of essays I had to do. Lack of sleep, lack of exercise. The hurdle is almost passed.. This week will be full gear in preparing for my exams. Catching up on readings, webcasts etc. Today is the last day of October. Tomorrow will be November. 18 days to my first paper, 29 days to my last paper. Time is not on my side. :(
SWAT is coming to an end. We are left with one lesson! happy thing or sad thing? haha.. actually I feel that this batch is super united. We are playing Angel and Mortal, we meet online to discuss assignments, go for dinner, plan outing. I don't feel a single bit of isolation! I think it's so important to be around great personalities. Pst Robb came this weekend to teach us about relationships. Doesn't it speak out loud? Show me your friends and I can determine what kind of person you are. I want to press into people who will edify me. I want to be a 10 myself, to attract 10s.
Yesterday Pst Eileen said something which really struck me. 'You all are old.' Yes, I do feel old. I wonder what I've done with 19 years of my life. do I already have a clear idea of my future? No. I feel like I'm still wandering. A girl who doesn't yet know what she wants, doesn't yet have a clear vision. Self-discovery, how long is it going to take? My desires keep changing. But through it all, I'm thankful that I have a God who holds me hands. Wasted years and opportunities. His grace is sufficient for me. I will stand firm and seek Him for my purpose.
One Life, Live It. --M1.

No comments:
Post a Comment