I've came up with my ph paper outline. seriously i'm very confused about this whole topic. I mean seriously, if u r just a normal person, with average understanding (probably someone like me, haha) would u make any sense of this?!! perhaps u wld..
In Euthyphro, the question is posed: ought a son to prosecute a father? This is an instance of a general puzzle: under what circumstances is it acceptable to play favorites to those closest to us? The novelist E. M. Forster once wrote: "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country." Some people find that thought revolting, some people find it very warm and human, some think it's meaningless (because we need to know more facts about the case.) In general, most of us will find it obvious that there are cases in which we have a duty to regard all people, impersonally, as equals; and there will be other cases in which it is obvious that we have a duty to regard some people as more entitled to our concern and attention and so forth. Write a paper in which you state and defend the best possible PRINCIPLE you can formulate for resolving problems of this sort. (Obviously good principles will be clear, have independent plausibility, and produce acceptable results over as wide a range of cases as possible.)
lets put unpleasant things aside for awhile.
i had a good talk with andrew just now. thanks for encouraging me, i've really come to appreciate your leadership. i'm happy serving u. :)
i wanna shout, God is amazing!
u know, i never fail to be in awe of His hand moving in my life. Let me ride on Your anointing and love everyday of my life.
Jesus is great!, i wanna shout.
I'll be your candle on the water, my love for you will always burn.
No comments:
Post a Comment