well it has been an eventful week. everyone from chc will be blogging abt the emerge conference!! all i can say is that it was extraordinary.. 'spritual + revival' hunger. that was mainly wad touched me most. not to mention queueing in saunas, which made me fall sick after everything. :(
overall it cant be sum up in a few words cos such encounter is indescribable. 2 songs that ministered greatly to me:
There was this beautiful indonesian song by Sidney Mohede. i think most of us dont even know wad we were singing but the anointing just came so mightily with this song!
Bila kubuka mataku (When I open my eyes)
Dan lihat wajahMu (And look at Your face)
Ku terkagum (I am amazed)
Bila kulihat hidupku (When I look at my life)
dan karya tanganMu (And all the works of Your hand)
Ku tersanjung (I am honored)
Kar'na semua yang baik (Because all good things)
dalam hidupku (In my life)
Itulah karyaMu (They are Your wondrous works)
Kau b'ri k'sempatan yang baru (You give a brand new chance)
Dan ku ingin mengenalMu, Tuhan (And I want to know You, God)
Lebih dalam dari s'mua yang kukenal (Deeper than all that I have known before)
Tiada kasih yang melebihiMu (There is no greater love than Yours)
Ku ada untuk menjadi penyembahMu (I am here to be Your worshipper)
Another song written by Pst Kong:
ONCE I HAVE TURN MY FACE FROM THEE
YET YOU SOUGHT ME AND YOU CLEANSED ME
MADE ME WHOLE AGAIN
JESUS MY SAVIOR MY BELOVED AND FRIEND
YOUR PRAISES I BRING
FROM MY HEART I SING
DRAW ME, O DRAW ME AWAY
MESSIAH TODAY TO YOUR PRESENCE TO STAY
O JESUS NOW CHANGE ME AND MOULD ME
THAT I CAN BE EVERMORE TRUE TO THEE
YOU ARE THE SHEPHERD OF MY HEART
YOU HAVE BROUGHT ME TO YOUR CHAMBER
MY MASTER AND KING
YOU LIGHT UP MY DARKNESS AND GAVE ME
YOUR WORD THAT YOU'LL NEVER FORSAKE ME
NOR NO EVER WILL LEAVE ME
Photos taken during emerge..
queueing up at level 3

w311 with our personalised wristbands

some nonsense..

ok that's about it! i also went to langkawi during the weekend. anyway there's really nothing much there except for a few nice beaches. did an afternoon of snorkelling but nothing beats tioman. langkawi's just a quiet little town, no big shopping centre.. natural and simple. that's how i'd describe it.
it's 7:30pm and i'm still in office doing OT. sighs. see u arnd!
No comments:
Post a Comment